settingsLogin | Registersettings

[openstack-dev] [TripleO] CI design session at the PTG

0 votes

Hi,

(cc whom I would at least like to attend)

The PTG would be a great opportunity to talk about CI design/layout
and how we see things moving forward in TripleO with Zuul v3, upstream
and in review.rdoproject.org.

Can we have a formal session on this scheduled somewhere ?

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
asked Aug 28, 2017 in openstack-dev by dms_at_redhat.com (3,780 points)   3 4

7 Responses

0 votes

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 9:42 AM, David Moreau Simard dms@redhat.com wrote:
Hi,

(cc whom I would at least like to attend)

The PTG would be a great opportunity to talk about CI design/layout
and how we see things moving forward in TripleO with Zuul v3, upstream
and in review.rdoproject.org.

Can we have a formal session on this scheduled somewhere ?

+1

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
responded Aug 28, 2017 by Harry_Rybacki (520 points)  
0 votes

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 09:42:45AM -0400, David Moreau Simard wrote:
Hi,

(cc whom I would at least like to attend)

The PTG would be a great opportunity to talk about CI design/layout
and how we see things moving forward in TripleO with Zuul v3, upstream
and in review.rdoproject.org.

Can we have a formal session on this scheduled somewhere ?

Wednesday onwards likely is best for me, otherwise, I can find time during
Mon-Tues if that is better.


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
responded Aug 28, 2017 by pabelanger_at_redhat (6,560 points)   1 1 2
0 votes

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Paul Belanger pabelanger@redhat.com
wrote:

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 09:42:45AM -0400, David Moreau Simard wrote:

Hi,

(cc whom I would at least like to attend)

The PTG would be a great opportunity to talk about CI design/layout
and how we see things moving forward in TripleO with Zuul v3, upstream
and in review.rdoproject.org.

Can we have a formal session on this scheduled somewhere ?

Wednesday onwards likely is best for me, otherwise, I can find time during
Mon-Tues if that is better.

+1 from me, I'm sure John, Sagi, and Arx are also interested.

Thanks


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
responded Aug 28, 2017 by Wesley_Hayutin (2,320 points)   2
0 votes

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 6:42 AM, David Moreau Simard dms@redhat.com wrote:
[...]
Can we have a formal session on this scheduled somewhere ?

Yeah, this session would be interesting to do.
Feel free to add it on https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-queens
We need to work on scheduling before the PTG but it would likely
happen between Wednesday and Friday morning.

Thanks,
--
Emilien Macchi


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
responded Aug 28, 2017 by emilien_at_redhat.co (36,940 points)   2 6 10
0 votes

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Emilien Macchi emilien@redhat.com wrote:
Yeah, this session would be interesting to do.
Feel free to add it on https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-queens
We need to work on scheduling before the PTG but it would likely
happen between Wednesday and Friday morning.

Good idea, I've added it to the etherpad 1 and I've created a pad
for the session as well 2.

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
responded Aug 28, 2017 by dms_at_redhat.com (3,780 points)   3 4
0 votes

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Wesley Hayutin whayutin@redhat.com wrote:
+1 from me, I'm sure John, Sagi, and Arx are also interested.

Yes, of course, I just went with whom I knew were going to the PTG.
Anyone else is welcome to join as well !

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Wesley Hayutin whayutin@redhat.com wrote:

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Paul Belanger pabelanger@redhat.com
wrote:

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 09:42:45AM -0400, David Moreau Simard wrote:

Hi,

(cc whom I would at least like to attend)

The PTG would be a great opportunity to talk about CI design/layout
and how we see things moving forward in TripleO with Zuul v3, upstream
and in review.rdoproject.org.

Can we have a formal session on this scheduled somewhere ?

Wednesday onwards likely is best for me, otherwise, I can find time during
Mon-Tues if that is better.

+1 from me, I'm sure John, Sagi, and Arx are also interested.

Thanks


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
responded Aug 28, 2017 by dms_at_redhat.com (3,780 points)   3 4
0 votes

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017, at 07:19 AM, Paul Belanger wrote:
On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 09:42:45AM -0400, David Moreau Simard wrote:

Hi,

(cc whom I would at least like to attend)

The PTG would be a great opportunity to talk about CI design/layout
and how we see things moving forward in TripleO with Zuul v3, upstream
and in review.rdoproject.org.

Can we have a formal session on this scheduled somewhere ?

Wednesday onwards likely is best for me, otherwise, I can find time
during
Mon-Tues if that is better.

The Zuulv3 stuff may be appropriate during the Infra team helproom on
Monday and Tuesday. There will be an afternoon Zuulv3 for OpenStack devs
session in Vail at 2pm Monday, but I think we generally plan on helping
with Zuulv3 during the entire helproom time.

Clark


OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
responded Aug 28, 2017 by Clark_Boylan (8,800 points)   1 2 4
...