I was on bug deputy last week. There was no any high or critical bugs reported during this time.
Below is short summary about reported bugs:
L3 HA related bug:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1731595 - it needs some attention from L3 sub team IMO
OVS related bugs:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1731953 - it’s new one about ovs-fw and I want to check it more,
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1730407 - this one has got already fix merged to master and pike,
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1730552 - patch in review, also related to ovs-fw,
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1731494 - this one I didn’t know what priority it should have, but it has already some patch in review also,
One bug related to linuxbridge:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1728080 - already assigned to Brian Haley.
Bugs related to QoS:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1730605 - this one I was waiting for more info and now I want to check it, but I didn’t know what priority it should have (medium?)
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1730896 - it’s about QoS docs,
One bug related to Quotas:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1731250 - but it was reported only for Ocata so I wanted to test it for master but I didn’t have time yet.
There is one more for docs:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1731713 - I marked it as „Invalid” as it was probably created automatically because of flag „docimpact” in commit message. Maybe we should consider disable/remove this script which is creating such bug reports as „DocImpact” is already removed?
One bug about neutronclient: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1731597 but do we still should fix such bugs? I’m not sure about current status of it.
And there is also one RFE bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1730959 but as it is something for LBaaS I didn’t add „rfe” tag because I’m not sure if it should be discussed by Neutron’s drivers team.
That’s all on my side for this week.
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)